helloteepee

Little Librocubicularist

A teenage girl from a faraway land. I major in procrastination, minor in sleep and food. I love to read young adult books and listen to my kind of music. I’m barely 5’1”, I wear red glasses, and I love to spend most of my time in the comfort of my bed. Voila!!! I’m your little librocubicularist ^_^

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Laini Taylor
Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances - John Green,  Maureen Johnson,  Lauren Myracle Three different romance stories brought together by a single snow storm. A girl blinded by her admiration, a boy who never noticed how much of a girl his best friend is, and a girl who is trying to make things right again. Different people with different lives, all shaken up by an unexpected twist of fate that is sure to make every living soul this holiday smile.

LET IT SNOW indeed! What an extremely fun read and a very entertaining book. The authors really brought the magic of the holidays to life with their hilarious and charming interconnected tales of love, romance and kisses. A round of applause, please.

So, three stories in one book? Awesome! I felt like watching a movie, like Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve, where the lives of different people overlap because of their different Christmas drama/comedic romance. The authors will not disappoint you. They are sure to make readers smile with their sense of humor and their quirky stories.

Light. Funny. Really enjoyable. 4 stars. :)